Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ok, time to say how I really feel

First of all according to the sick kids website metopic happens 1 in 15,000 births with boy to girls 3:1, so it was pretty rare that Fiona was born with it. Now it's rare that she isn't healed properly. It's not fair....plain and simple. it actually fucking sucks...sorry for the language, but I'm upset, pissed off, sad, angry and I feel guilty for what my little girl is going to go through in the next few months. I know that it's not as serious as the first surgery blah, blah, blah I swear if someone says that to me again I think I'll snap. This will be her 3rd time in an O.R, she just turned 4.
And I know I should feel happy that she is healthy and it's fixable, but PLEASE let me have my pity party, let me feel sorry for our family just for a while. PLEASE!

No comments: