Friday, May 23, 2008

My Dear Mother In Law Stella Morris


My Mother in Law passed away at the end of March. She had 4 tumors in her brain, she never told us about it, she didn't want us to worry about her. She didn't want to see us at Christmas and she never saw Fiona after the surgery....I was so upset with her because I didn't think she wanted to see the kids at all.....little did I know it was probably break her heart to spend time with them knowing that she didn't have much time left.

I have so much guilt that I carry with me each and everyday for the way that I talked to see the last couple of time on the phone, I got upset with her because of not wanting to see the kids.

She was a wonderful Mother in law and a great Nanna.

I miss you so much Stella....I hope you are having a great time with your love John.



No comments: